Thursday 13 April 2017

What A Day & More Products Added To Mystical x

Wow iv'e soooooo had enough of sorting out folders on this pc lol.
When i left 6 years ago every tube, Overlay, Element was just thrown on my external drive, Well today i decided to face it lol. 
I didn't realize just how much stuff i had and its all related to making kits & tagging lol, BUT good thing is iv'e found another 175 freebies for you guys woooooot lol. Of course these will be posted over time as iv'e been doing.
Just make sure you bookmark my blog and keep checking back daily.

Right i was able to have a good ole session adding more products to mystical.
Here's a small peak x















This is just a small selection of whats been added.

I have tags that i need to show off but i'm a bit behind at the moment but i will catch up.

More posts and freebies coming so keep an eye out guys.

I hope everyone is well, Take good care everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment