Wednesday 5 April 2017

Blog Header Freebie x


Rules and yes we have some as you can see from the preview.

Please do not change my file name.
Do not try to sell any of my items unless they are for CU4CU.
Please do not share, Instead pls direst people to my blog.

This is a blog header made with the amazing art of Keith Garvey.
It is 1000 x 400 in size, You get a perfect preview because its now the header on my blog lol

Pls pls stick to the rules or this will be removed & i wont be making anymore.

I have a quickie question as well lol.
Do you want me to make Facebook headers as well as freebies ?
Comment below to let me know.

Ok well if you intend to stick by the rules lol
click on the button below to grab the header.


Have a lovely evening guys and as always take good care 

Designs By Ali xx


No comments:

Post a Comment