Friday 31 March 2017

Easter Kit Freebie x

Suddenly occurred to me that iv'e not given any kits away yet but i'm now going to change that lol.

Please be aware that this is an older kit so it may not be as good as my new ones but i thought rather that just throw it away i'd give it away on here as someone might like it.

This kit is taggers size and comes with 96 elements & 30 papers.
This kit is for personal use only and please direct people to my blog to download, that would be much appreciated :)


Please click on the button below to get the kit.


I hope someone can get some use out of this kit.
I do have 60 other kits to give away but we will do that over the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone has had a fab Friday.

I'll be back later with another freebie MAYBE lol.

As always guys take care whatever you're up to

Designs By Ali with love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment