Saturday 22 April 2017

CT Show Off Jan x

Jan has done it again.
This woman never ceases to amaze me with her outstanding talent.

She has used my In Custody kit for these awesome tags.




***CT for Designs by Alii***
Amazing kit with perfect elements for all your Crime (CSI) Tags – PTU Kit comes with 84 Elements and 13 Papers called “In Custody”
Available for Purchase here:
Tubes used in my creations
©Michael Landefeld
©Keith Garvey

*****

I don't think many people know this and this is the reason this kit is so special to me. The German Shepherd in my kit was the dad to my very own German Shepherd called Sabre who passed away 10 years ago.

This is his mum


And this is my beautiful lad who taught me so much about the GSD breed.


Even though he was a full pedigree and his dad & mum were a full German Sabre had many many health problems and i had to make the hardest choice ever and have him put to sleep when he was only 5 years old.

I had an amazing 5 years with him & i will never forget him.
R.I.P Sabre
Gone But Never Ever Forgotten
You Will Stay In My Heart Until I Take My Last Breath 💕

*****
Thanks for stopping by my blog guys.
Please stop by later as there will be another freebie posted.

Take good care 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment